In this episode I discuss my new segment names. I’m open to suggestions on the vaguer ones!
- On the Needles (knitting)
- Knot on my Watch (crochet)
- From the Archives (past projects)
- Treadle to the Metal (possibly?) (spinning)
- Panting and Ranting (rants, usually recorded while walking the dog)
- Quilting (no interesting name as yet)
- Sewing (as above)
- Questions (as above)
Knot on my Watch: after much fussing about, I crocheted Shih Tzu or Terrier Pattern. No more novelty yarn, please!
Quilting: I am making a
boring traditional quilt for a friend using 5″ squares and lovely Miss Kate fabric.
Questions: I discuss the following – “Muticraftual – ADD for crafters or essential cross-pollination?” and decide I am craftually polyamorous.
Ms Spider xo