Points are easier:
– I bought gorgeous project bags from Michelle of Buttontreelane (see image above)
– I bought a niddy-noddy and admired a swift from a stall, and then lost the business card. This is the swift. I will share his details when I find the card…
– I finished my Marion cardigan.
It is not without its problems (look at those baggy upper arms), but it is done, which meant…
– I’ve been quilting my Lucky Quilt, and hyperventilating all the while
– I also made ascrappy quilt-as-you-go cushion to match the Lucky Quilt
– I started my Swoon quilt, and have made two blocks. All the pretty fabrics from here
Some time ago I started the Dropped Diamonds Quilt from Hexa-Go-Go but forgot to mention it.
– I’m spinning some yummy ombre yarn that may grow up to be a gift cowl
Ms Spider xo
PS. And now I’m freakishly up-to-date with Show Notes! If it bother you a lot when I take ages, do consider following me on Instagram (you’ll need to send me a request, but that’s not hard). I tend to post things daily, in my squirrel-brained manner.