More dot points:
– Libby and I went to the Creative Textiles Show at the Convention Centre in Canberra.
– I also bought some fabric and a book: Modern Bee
– I acquired another booke: Material Obsession 2
– I remembered to show off my Squirrel Cardigan
– I made a jumper for our dog, Obie. The pattern is the Flirty Cabled Vest
– I finished the sleeves of my Marion Cardigan, and was not super happy with it. Mostly my own fault for playing fast and loose with guage and choosing the wrong yarn.
– I learned how to spin long-draw and spun some yummy 3ply from a floofy, dreamy Nunnabar bat
– I talk about a failed project from the past: my Vonica cardigan. If it sounds like your thing, let me know! I’m never going to wear it…
Ms Spider xo